Dedusting is the process of industrial cleaning of the bulk solids by using some form of compressed air. Dedusting mainly removes some of the fine impurities, like dust and contaminants, from the bulk solid materials. This method mainly uses the screening process also to remove the impurities.
Types of industries that mainly use dedusting
Dedusting systems are most often used with material handling and some of the processing systems, like conveying and cutting systems.
They are mainly used by some of the major industries, like:
- In the plastics industry, this is mainly being used in separating paper, cleaning some of the plastic pellets, and regrind.
- This process is also used in the case of waste and recycling. This mainly helps in separating the materials as well as filter cleaning.
- In the case of pharmaceuticals industries, there is the cleaning of tablets and pills.
- In the food industry, this process is being used for cleaning corn, rice, peanuts, and coffee beans.
- The process of dedusting can be used in the paper industry to remove dust as well as fibre.
- This process can be used in removing the sawdust and cleaning the wood pellets from the timber industry.
- Deducting can be used in the processing of iron ore and special sands in the mining industry.
Tips to consider for the dedusting system
- It is necessary to choose the appropriate dust collecting system. Dust collectors normally come in different shapes and sizes.
- One must be strategic about their facility’s layout, which is an important aspect to consider. The smart layout must contribute to the increased efficiency. When choosing the best layout for the facility, it is essential to keep safety at the top.
- It is necessary to check the dedusting equipment regularly.
- The hopper of the dust collector must not be used for storing dust. The hopper is mainly intended to funnel process dust to the storage bin. Dust that has accumulated in a hopper mainly creates the potential risk for fire. Dust present in the hopper may also decrease the collector’s performance.
- If the dust collection system mainly uses filters, one must make sure they change them regularly. If the filters become overburdened, they no longer work efficiently and may possess a fire hazard.
- It is also necessary to add safety accessories.
- Demystifying Demat Accounts: The Ultimate Guide for Successful Mutual Fund Investments September 21, 2023
- Three Secrets for Coworking Your Way to Success August 28, 2023
- Choosing the Right Steel Structure Company: Top Things to Consider August 28, 2023
- Simplify and Manage Your Meetings with Conference Room Scheduling July 26, 2023
- Reimagining Leathercraft: Innovative Techniques for a Classic Art June 28, 2023
- Zero in on Savings: Invest in Mutual Funds Without Brokers and Fees! June 28, 2023
- The Top 3 Tips That Will Give You Healthy Skin June 14, 2023
- Unleash Your Creativity: Dive into the World of Leather Workshops June 5, 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- May 2019