Improving your Employment Background Screening Process with Bankruptcy Search
Hiring a new worker can cost your organization lots of money in on-boarding and orientation. However, you may spend more on it when your hire forces your company to lose money, time, and clients. This makes background checks a critical aspect of the recruitment process.
More thorough background checks for employment will disclose bankruptcy filings. It is not legal for public employers to reject a job application based on bankruptcy. Employers are prohibited by federal law to discriminate against applicants in this way. But, private employers who consider credit history relevant job-related criteria can deny employment based on a bankruptcy filing.
Getting Access to Bankruptcy Filings
Microbilt’s bankruptcy search tool can help you identify personal bankruptcies associated with a job applicant. The United States has 94 bankruptcy districts that adjudicate all bankruptcy filings. Bankruptcy Search allows for a comprehensive search across all federal districts and returns records for Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies. With this tool, you can query by individual name, address, SSN/TaxID using flexible search options. You will get information such as the debtor’s name, address, SSN, filing state, additional debtor name, court, case number, and more. It helps offer peace of mind to your company as you hire high-profile positions, positions with access to sensitive information, and positions with access to funding. Additionally, it is a single, comprehensive search across all bankruptcy courts in the country. It helps identify risky candidates because of the nature of the jobs they are applying for. This tool allows you to make careful and informed hiring decisions.
Benefits of Employment Background Screening
Your organization performs background checks to verify the qualifications of a job candidate.
Here’s how employment background screening can add value to your organization:
- Improve the quality of your hires. Background checks help reveal false information on resumes. When job applications don’t provide accurate information on their education, employment history, criminal history, certifications, and employment eligibility, this could lead to poor hires. Also, this can result in financial, regulatory, and legal risks for your company.
- Ensure regulatory compliance. An effective employment program, which includes Microbilt’s background screening products, helps your organization avoid costly fines, legal damages, or loss of privileges. It lets your company satisfy industry standards as well as state and federal requirements.
- Improve the safety and security of your workplace. Employee theft is one of the leading causes of business failures. By conducting background screening, you increase high quality and better protect your property and employees against workplace violence, theft, and accidents.
- How Is Setting Up A Business In Rakez Worth An Investment? June 29, 2022
- Is Your Business Ready For Automobile Management Software? June 10, 2022
- How An Unsecured Business Loan Can Rescue Your Business. May 18, 2022
- 5 SEO Myths You Need To Stop Believing May 13, 2022
- The pros of using services of a Pool Expert May 13, 2022
- Everything You Need To Know About A Crypto Investment App April 30, 2022
- 9 Benefits of Using Oilfield Completion Services April 27, 2022
- Overcoming Delayed Market Data: How to Make the Most of It March 21, 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- May 2019